Our contact details
Name: SF Accountancy
Address: 7 Rosedawn Close West, Hanley, Stoke-On-Trent, ST1 3TF
Phone Number: 07980 943557
E-mail: [email protected]
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
- Accounting records and documents
- Critical dates – death, marriage, divorce etc
- Advisers – names, addresses and telephone numbers
- Bankers and other financial institutions – names, addresses, account numbers, agreements etc.
- Client Due Diligence – photographic and address identification
- Legal documentation – partnership agreements, shareholder agreements etc.
- Investments – shareholdings, bank/building society accounts etc.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To enable us to contact you by your preferred means
- To include in tax returns, accounts, and other relevant documents
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources:
- Financial institutions
- Public records
- HM Revenue & Customs and other Government Agencies
- Other professionals (e.g.., accountants, solicitors, insurers, banks, land agents etc.)
We may share this information with other organisations as necessary.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting [email protected]
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
(c) We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored.
We keep all types of information for [time period].
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact using the above details if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at [email protected]
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk